Sunday, December 9, 2007

last christmas i gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away, this year to save me from tears i'll give it to someone special.

he's right, i do fall for people too easily.... sometimes it's very emberrassing how fast i fall for someone. i'm sure it sometimes seems that i am desperate.... it's just that when i meet someone amazing i want to be around them as much as i can.... yeah that sounds really desperate. i don't care. i told myself i wouldn't fall that easily anymore.... too late.

i hate dating with a passion. it's awkward and uncomfortable, especially the first date where you feel like you have to say as much about you as you can in a short amount of time so he can decide whether to ask you for a second date or not. i hate it. i want to get to the part where we fall asleep cuddling in front of the tv.

he dresses better than me, smells better, he's much smarter, much older and more mature...... yeah, i doubt very much anything will happen. he was expecting a kiss i'm sure, he seemed a bit disappointed..... but i don't want to be just a fling again...i'm not that girl.. i have to figure out a way to not be flung around anymore.

i hate this.... waiting.... waiting to see if he will call me again to hang out again like he said... or if i will just be pushed aside like all the other boys have done to me. not sure what i'm doing wrong. i took elyse's advice and didn't kiss him. andrew, trevor, preston, derek and j.j. even quized me and we acted out potential scenes that could happen on the date. maybe that's my problem... i over think everything.

geh.

right now i am:
jones soda. world village. sleepovers every night. staying up until 4 am two nights in a row. protective boys in room 401. mongolian mission experience. birthday plans. christmas shopping. scarves. nose warmer on my face. oc christmas mix. ice skating when i'm bored. not wanting conflicts. sucking it up and being the bigger person. getting locked out. falling for someone the same age as my high school coach.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ah Kim. You have like 3 blogs now. But that's ok because I like them. I think it's because when we talk on the phone it's mostly me talking about newspaper/stupid boys/wanting to be in college and then i never get to hear what you have to say. So yeah. First of all, I notice that several boys write a lot on your facebook page. Also I'm glad you found nice boys who aren't idiots. Yay! See, it does exist. Oh, and I have a funny story to tell you about Travis Lemperle. But it's not what you're thinking. Also, I think you're amazing.

Elysie said...

i liked it. except for that we should hang out during the week more often. fo sho. and i'm glad you took my advice. i think that it was good advice, i'm just not sure i'm the best person to get boy advice from. seeing as how i'm a nun. who lives in a nunnery.

alex said...

blag comment

alex said...

you wnated me to comment...