Monday, December 3, 2007

all the lights are coming on now, how i wish that it would snow now, i don't feel like going home now, i wish that i could stay


this past weekend was very, very good to me. i finally came out of my hermit hole and socialized with the boys upstairs..... this has brought me so much happiness.

i was so sick of being burned so bad by stupid boys only to have them walk away with me crying in the bathroom, wipeing my tears with toilet paper. so sick of being thought of as an object instead of the person i try desperately to let people see. one, two, three, four, five.... too many boys that i let get to me too easily. all i wanted was to stay in my room eating aggie ice cream, and watch 10 episodes of lost on my computer. i stayed this way for about a month. i wanted to go home so bad. then i found them......

friends. the boys of 401 have given me hope. hope that a long drive in a car doesn't always have to end up being a time to butter me up to get that long awaited kiss. andrew, derek, preston, j.j..... thank you.

i wanted that car ride to last forever. though we didn't get to our original destination (those palm tree lights are hard to get too), where we end up is always better. pina colada slurpees, spice girls blaring in the background (whoever made him that cd is AMAZING). we talked about anything and everything, relationships, running, stupid girls, stupid boys..... we make a good trio. drewie, cassie, and kimmie. we probably would have stayed there forever with the windows fogging up if it hadn't have been for someone's full bladder :(. it's okay though good things must end sometime. there will be more. but in two weeks one of us will leave the trio probably forever. my bet is that he is going to Brazil.

i like us a lot. i like us together a lot. i really wish i had come out of my shell sooner. then maybe we could've had a bit more of us. at leat i have the time in the rain, and now the time in the snow to look back on.

i'll miss you drewie.

1 comment:

Elysie said...

umm. i don't know what to say.