Monday, December 10, 2007

illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs

this should be a relatively good week. my finals are all pretty simple, i have 3 birthday parties in a row, and i get to go home! yeah i'm pretty excited.

i'm at the library right now trying to study.... but i just get so distracted sometimes. the library is distracting. like i'll come in and find a nice quiet spot to sit in, but i never stay there for long. i have this obsession of finding the fiction section of the library. i've heard that it doesn't exist, but i think there has to be one. they have to have dickens, orwell, shakespeare, j.d. salinger, etc. i guess i could just ask a librarian, but for some reason i need to find it myself. so instead of studying you can find me wandering around in the library, opening doors, and going down random hallways, trying to find the fiction section.

sleepovers are the best. i've pretty much had one every night for the last week. it's fun. now cassie just leaves her phone charger plugged into my outlet for convenience. neither of us have a roommate so it's nice sometimes to pretend like we do.

this window next to me in the library is so distracting. i can see most of the valley. why do they put windows in libraries? they make it hard to study. gah.

thank god for boys like johnny. seriously though.... after the loads of jerks i've dated this year it's nice to find a guy that doesn't play the games.... that doesn't just look for random hookups.... a guy that can give me good advice because he's been in my shoes before. it gives me hope that there might be someone out there for me like that.

i don't know what my problem is. i'm not getting married until i'm 28 anyways. i can stay away from boys for a couple of years.

i'm weird, i know. people tell me daily.

there's this boy you see. i wish i had text messaging cause "that's how you get together with people."-- says johnny.

i miss high school. and the simplicity of it all. but i feel like my relationships here are deeper and more meaningful.

eye em sew tired. i'm going to bed. sorry this one was boring. better. one. tomorrow.

2 comments:

alex said...

i guess all the commments i just made on msn are representative of how vain and self-centered i can be. sorry.

sleepovers are fun, if we were on better terms we could have one at the penthouse over xmas break, but I get the feeling you don't want to see me then.

Elysie said...

alex's comment was depressing. in a martyr sort of way.

ummmm, i think i should sleep over with you one day, that would be fun. right? i hope so. my weirdness might ruin things though.

that was the ultimate martyr comment.