Tuesday, May 6, 2008

there's a humble abode in a heart that you know

i surprised myself today.
i have finally gotten to the point where i can take down all the pictures on my walls from high school and not get teary eyed. i still feel emotional about it, but it's a good emotion. This sounds incredibly ridiculous, but i think for the most part of my first year of college i just wanted to go back to the comfort of high school. I wanted the stability that my coaches, parents, and friends provided me everyday. But i have finally realized that I was just holding on to something that hasn't been there for a while. i have finally realized that it is time to find comfort and stability in the part of my life i am in now.

goals for the summer:
get more muscle (shouldn't be hard with my job)
wear less makeup
loose some fat
be happy
eat healthy

i am just extremely content right now.

1 comment:

Elysie said...

happy kim is my favorite.