Monday, January 28, 2008

a promise.

I, Kimberly Tu Quinn, swear to do everything in my power to be the number one distance runner on the Utah State University track/cross country team by this time next year. I will take my injuries seriously and make sure they are fully healed before i push it too hard. I will only eat ice cream once a week. I swear to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. I swear to give 110% in every workout. I swear to take all preventative injury measures known to man. I will never slack off. I swear to be an uplifting teammate and support them as much as I can. I swear to put running before anything else in my life, except family. By doing these things, I know that i can reach my highest potential as a runner and a person.

~Kimberly Tu Quinn January 28th two thousand and eight.

2 comments:

Elysie said...

yay! go kim.

p.s. i liked the part about the icecream only once a week.

i luff you

alex said...

ice cream once a week? That's pushing it... The last time I said it you made fun of me, but this summer I plan on running seriously and trying to get better. For my hard days can I go with you on your easy days?