Sunday, January 20, 2008

my dear friend.




my best guyfriend is leaving on his mission next week. i am terrible with goodbyes so this is going to be hard for me. i have known him since kindergarten, so it will be very hard to not have him be a part of my life for two years. it's true what people say.... when someone leaves on a mission it is almost like they die. but when they come back everyone has already gotten so used to having them gone that they don't really have a place in anyone's lives anymore. this scares me, cause i always want him to be a part of my life. i will miss him so much.

i had a crush on him, he had a crush on me. we were in fifth grade and he sat right next to me. in seventh grade he let me share his locker with him. he always bought me the best presents for birthdays or christmas, he had the best taste out of all of my friends, including the girls. when our friend circle spilt apart he was still there for me. he let me cheat off of him in ap chemistry, he would tell me that i'm good at it even though everyone knows i was the dumbest in the class. that's what i loved about him, he would lie to me to make me feel better. it worked. we were lab partners and he did all the work. he would buy me lunch all the time even though i had a boyfriend. we got in a lot of fights. we would yell at eachother, but we always knew we would be friends no matter what. him and tyler were the only boys my parents liked all through middle school and high school. we made a pact that if we are not married by the time we are 30, we will marry eachother. i'm all right with that. i will miss him so much, my best friend, my brother, my shopping buddy. geh. i hate saying goodbye.

No comments: