Monday, December 1, 2008

just had to get this off my chest

i have probably spoken less than two words to you in my entire life. yet you have told many people you do not like me and you "have your reasons."
you claim to be this saintly person and try to love everyone, yet you have gone out of your way many times to say or write things that have cut very deeply into me.
it just makes me sad. really sad. i can't believe there was a time that i looked up to you, and thought you were a genuine, sweet person that wasn't judgemental and cruel.
i don't ever remember going out of my way to do something cruel to you. if i did i would love to know what i did so that i could make it right. i have never felt so uncomfortable in the presence of someone, and have never felt so disliked by someone.
but i hope that putting me down has made you feel better. i know deep down it hasn't.

1 comment: