Thursday, December 4, 2008

my only sunshine

he keeps on disappearing and i can't quite keep a hold of him. it seems like a bright sunny day that lasted for hours but flew by so swiftly, taunting me with the thought that maybe winter will never come. but he always does. he always creeps upon us when we least expect him. i didn't expect him to come this time. i always think that maybe i can change him. maybe i can keep the sun out and the clouds away longer? i never can. i keep trying to figure out how, but i never can. maybe the clouds were never really gone. maybe this was just an optical illusion.

i am never ready for winter. the bitterness leaves me feeling cold and lonely. i keep reaching out for the warmth of summer to wrap his arms around me. but i don't know if he ever will again.

please come back to me.

No comments: