Tuesday, December 9, 2008

diving too deep for coins

i've never been the type of person that is good at holding in emotions (anyone who knows me knows this quite well). i seem to get emotional at the most inopportune times.
it is finals week.
i am already an emotional wreck as it is the week of finals. but things just keep on piling up on my plate and i don't know how much more i can take before it all comes tumbling down.
i am known for my nervous breakdowns, but i feel like this year i have learned to keep them to just a few. there is a big one brewing right now, and i just hope i can make it to thursday at 12:00 before it explodes. i haven't talked about all the things piling up to anyone. saying them out loud always seems to make them so much more real.
i just need to make it to thursday. then i can have my nervous breakdown.

5 comments:

alex said...

well, did you survive?

ameena said...

hi kimmie, i hope you're okay. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and thank you for the playlist on your page. it is absolutely beautiful. i haven't been able to stop listening. you're amazing. i miss you.

love, ameena

Unknown said...

hi kimmie

Unknown said...

hi kimmie

angela said...

my dearest kim,
i am exactly the same way, explode. i know this is late, but i hope you made it through. I love you!