Tuesday, April 15, 2008

then i'll dig a tunnel from my window to yours......

soooooo...... i'm glad that it is april 15th and it has been snowing all day! so much for global warming. i could use an 8 degree temperature increase right about now!
i guess i should just be thankful for yesterday. it was the first day of the year that i could wear a tank top and spandex shorts to practice. it was absolutely glorious.
i woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and actually saw a tan line from wearing my tank top at practice yesterday. so thinking that spring has finally sprung, i didn't bring my coat with me to my classes. brilliant idea. i walked out of my class only to find myself in a blizzard.
practice was great today as well. i love the feeling of shards of glass being blown into my face for 45 minutes. woo!

nah, it's not so bad. i just know that when summer hits and i'm out in the middle of nowhere doing trail maintenance in a long sleeve shirt that i will be wishing for today's weather.

i'm in an annoyed mood right now.
time for a list.

things that are annoying me right now:
girls that poof their hair- honestly are you hiding something under there or what?
elyse not coming home this summer- extremely selfish of me, i know, but she is my best friend and i have a right to be selfish about this.
logan weather- need i say more?
the fact that i am addicted to the bachelor- dumbest. show. ever. maybe i get pleasure in watching other girls make fools out of themselves? dunno.
i'm up here, and he's down there- the only thing that keeps me going through the week is the thought of the weekend.
not enough time to sleep

song i am loving at this moment: highway 20------the belefonte

1 comment:

Elysie said...

stupid weather. stupid. stupid. stupid.

concerning your list. i'm going to find a certain someone who also made a list and compare it to yours. i'm going to say that yours wins.

second thought concerning you list. i love you and i'm now beginning to realize the suckiness of living up here in the summer. i've been brooding about it for several days now. i have this feeling of complete helplessness. i feel trapt in this stupid valley. i'm going to be incredibly lonely without you lonely without you.

oh, and i don't know how you do it, with him being in slc. you're tough