Tuesday, April 8, 2008

heaven is a switchboard that you want to fight




I'm so sick of being in college but having people around me act like they are in middle school. Unecessary drama is getting so old. Hate me all you want to, say all those nasty things about me. I'll be the first to admit that it hurts. It hurts pretty bad. I wish I didn't care, but I sure do. But I guess somehow you get pleasure in it..... way to go. have fun with that.

*A.D.D. Moment*

This is a picture of Rogue Wave. A band that brings so much happiness to my heart. I discovered their first album in the South Jordan Libarary. I spent an hour or so killing time and browsing the library CDs when i picked up Descended Like Vultures. I thought it showed promise...... and I fell in love. I recently purchased thier new album and am once again rekindling the love i have for them. They are coming to play at Thanksgiving Point with Death Cab on May 26th. I am so *excited*


As I have been evaluating my first year of college I have come to one conclusion...... i didn't really live it up as much as i could've. sure there was that period of two weeks before finals last year where i pretty much gave up on school, burnt christmas trees, went hot tubbing and had sleepovers with cassie every night. But this semester with Cassie gone, a wonderful new boyfriend, and loads of homework, i have been far too responsible. So in my quest to live like a real freshman, i have 3 weeks before finals to be crazy and spontaneous. So time not spent studying will be spent doing things on my awesome possum list of things to do before my freshman year is over:

1- dumpster diving in the art department dumpsters
2-sneak into at least five hot tubs in logan area
3-multiple bonfires up the canyon school nights (yikes!)


okay, that's all i really have. pretty lame i know, but for me that's pretty darn good.

2 comments:

Elysie said...

kim, i like your list! i approve. i think i need to be crazier too!

um yeah, tomorrow is going to be awesome

Cassandra Stanislaw said...

awww i'm sorry that my leaving made you responsible!!
dang kimmie, it hurts how much i miss you :c