Thursday, March 6, 2008

tell me what ya saw.

being alone makes me nervous. and i've never been good at handling nerves. that constant feeling of tears behind my eyes gives me quite a headache.

i feel like i say too much. i'm not very good at hiding emotions. i know i freak you out a lot, but you sure do a brilliant job of making me feel like i am not crazy. i greatly appreciate that.

i think to much. all this excessive thinking/saying weighs me down, but i try to analyze how not to screw my life up. it sure is difficult.

sometimes i wish i was one of those people that could just walk around with a smile on her face while secretly crying inside. i wish i was that person for the sake of all those around me. but the truth is, i'm not. i am not fake. if i have a smile on my face it's because i have something to smile about. i am an emotional person and it may drive people crazy, but i'm just passionate about the things and people i care about.

sometimes i just need to have a quick sob session, or just be alone and take a good deep breath between classes. my favorite places to go are the bathroom on the second floor of the geology building or the bathroom on the south side of the biology natural resources building. surprisingly everytime i have ever gone in these two bathrooms no one has been in there. These are my favorite spots because of the natural lighting. the sun shines right through the big windows and it's always really warm. it's like walking into a warm hug. :).

i don't know what the point of this blog was, but oh well. i just needed to write down some things for a bit. thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Elysie said...

awww kim. its good that your emotional. it prolly annoys you, but its good.

i need to check out these bathrooms...