Monday, March 31, 2008

i want a pony.

today was a crazy day. all the snow on the ground when i woke up was a total shock and threw me off a bit. i just want to be able to run in my spandex shorts and a tank top. is that too much to ask for?

running has been going so great. i feel like my old self again. i haven't felt this way since a year and a half ago. i'm going to run in my first race in 5ish months on friday at BYU. i'm pretty nervous, but at the same time i feel like there isn't really any pressure on me from anyone but myself. i love the feeling of being sore and exhausted after a hard day of practice. i love it so much.

classes are all going extremely well. i'm kinda surprising myself. it seems all i do is study. it helps keep my mind off of missing someone. i am completely in love with my major. i honestly couldn't picture myself doing anything else.

i've been going home a lot lately. it's been so nice. i don't know why my homesickness is hitting at the end of the year. it's strange. 5ish more weeks. can't wait to go back to things that are more familiar.

1 comment:

Elysie said...

ahhh the good ol' burn after a hard workout. i sorta miss that.

you kicked trash at that meet too! kicked your trash?

i'm feeling homesick too. it actually really sucks that i'm not going to go home. freak.