Tuesday, February 5, 2008

call it a craze, it's just a phase, or will this be around forever?

my day:
well got only 5 hours of sleep the night before. so there's that.
decided i need to cut down on the coffee, so i went for the tea instead.
poured scorching hot tea down the front of me in math class, also got it all over my assignemnt.
didn't dry very fast, so i went outside and it froze
that tea was also the sleepy kind of tea, so that didn't help to keep me awake.
lost my ron paul pin (which isn't so bad cause i have another)
found out i couldn't vote today cause i'm registered in so jo.
my shin is hurting again
i'm redshirtting indoor track
disected an owl pellet. pretty sure i inhaled a bunch of rodent fur.
missed vegan baking party.

it's weird to talk to people i once dated. it's interesting to see how after i have distanced myself from them they seem so different. honestly, when i bump into you in the tsc the last thing i want is for you to strike up a convorsation with me. when you see me look at you then quickly look at the floor, that means i want to avoid all possible convorsation with you. so don't whisper "KIM!" thinking that i will be so excited to talk to you. chances are, i will make up an excuse as to why i need to hurry and leave. you couldn't be honest with me while we were "dating" but i'm gonna be honest with you now. i don't want to be your friend so please back off.

that was harsh.

i know tomorrow will be a good day, cause i'm gonna wear my cute new dress.

No comments: