Monday, March 29, 2010

rip the earth in two with your mind, seal the urge which ensues with brass wires

favorite band of the moment: mumford and sons


heard them on npr a couple of weeks ago. they are my new obsession. i like to go on long walks and have them playin on my ipod. i can't help but dancing as i listen to them. each song applies to some part of my life. love it when that happens.


i would like to just sleep for a good month and a half and wake up to find my life all sorted out. yes i would like that very much. sometimes it really bothers me that my dad won't make my life decisions for me anymore. i try to trick him into making my decisions but he won't. he just keeps reminding me that i need to hurry up and make them. and i agree, but i just get so distracted with this warm weather and playgrounds calling my name.

4 comments:

Michael C. Hanks said...

OK, so after reading your blog about this Mumford and Sons group...I went and started listening to them...BOUGHT THE CD AND LOVE THEM! holy cow they are so so good!

Elysie said...

I know what you mean, my mom doesn't tell me what to do anymore... bummer! let's go buy dollar kites from the store and fly them, i hear kites are good at making decisions for people.

Here is some sage advice: Drive safe kim, or else you might die in a car crash.

Loryn said...

Just passing by and saw this line,

"i would like to just sleep for a good month and a half and wake up to find my life all sorted out."

I could not agree more! I feel like this all the time.

-Loryn

Skinney said...

Ay I mean hey.. the Music you listen to is whats up two thumbs up.. Follow me on twitter and I'll do the same for you!!