Thursday, March 11, 2010

learn from your mother, or else spend your days biting your own neck

i actually sat in the same place for more than an hour tonight and did homework. this is quite an accomplishment for me.

now i need to learn that it is okay to be in my apartment more than one hour a night (other than sleeping). i always feel bad for the people i live with cause i'm never home and we rarely associate (this may be seen as a good thing to them?).

today i:

offended an 18-year-old girl that just got engaged

gave thumbs up to a couple that just got married while waiting at a red light (cause i knew what they were going to do next)

resisted the urge to eat at cafe rio

started learning how to play a stupid cheesy love song that i can't get out of my head on my mandolin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1koDmMSfi0M
anyone that knows me, knows why i love this video so much.

4 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

18 and engaged?! gag. I'm so glad I didnt go that route! Lol @ the thumbs up to the "just married" couple

Amanda said...

haha i offend people like that all the time.

Elysie said...

AH! Quite the opposite, I would love if we associated more....LOTS more. In fact associated is too casual of a word for us. I've actually been quite depressed about this lately, let's be bestestets friends again, I can always make time for you, I hope you know that.

Unknown said...

aw noo:( hahah offending 18 year olds that get engaged...they should see that coming...