Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i tried to be cool, but your so hot that i melted

i am so content right now. i don't want anything to change. i am so content with not working and spending my time freely. so content with seeing loganboy everyday and not questioning what is going to happen this summer. i have grown content with no-schoolness, not cooking and doing laundry only when i run out of underwear. i am very content right now with going to bed knowing that i can sleep in and not have to wake up to an alarm clock.

i wish i could stay in this idle state for a while. but i know it is all going to change soon. this summer is going to get me out of my comfort zone. i will be living in a new place (alone for the first part), working a rough (but fun) job, running my butt off, and i will be trying to apply new things to my life. i can do this. i know i can. these are the things that make me who i am. it is these times that allow me to prove to myself that i am made of more than some people seem to think i am.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

I know that feeling. I also know that you can. Because I know that you can, it helps me to believe that I can. :)