Monday, April 27, 2009

the start of something

things i love. (inspired by people that are more positive than me)

my name is kimberly tu quinn, kimmie, kimmiecat, kimster, kimmie poo, kimmie co., kimalinalin, kimbo.
i am in love with wearing sandals. mostly because then my feet don't stink as much.
i love the trees in the spring/summertime. okay. i love trees all the time.
i love people who appreciate the beauty and majestic-ness of unicorns as much as i do.
i love elyse's kaleidoscope and how i spent an hour looking into it today.
i love that people think it's so funny to tickle me. because i laugh really hard. what they don't know is i love to laugh. therefore getting tickled isn't all that bad.
i love that i will be sleeping on a couch for 3 weeks
i love knowing that i am going in the right direction
i love making summer plans even though i know half of them will fall through
i love friends that make time go by way too fast.
i love being able to call a friend after two years and have it seem like nothing has changed.
i love the thought of not having to grow up for at least 3 more years
i love how it is skirt-otterpop-tree-climbing weather now!
i love being with loganboy and how he makes me smile like no one else can.
i love drew danburry shows/songs and how they make me feel less tense about life.
i love musically talented people, probably because i am musically and artistically challenged and i just greatly appreciate their abilities.
i love the feelings i still get when i look at pictures from mexico. and realizing now, that it was a life changing week.
i love life so much. and i love that i have surrounded myself with people who feel the same way.
i love bonfires and how they make everything you wear smell like campfire.
i love that i am a fan of hand holding, kissing, cuddling, sarcasm, smiling, rain, eating, sleeping, and hugging. but i don't feel a need to prove it by joining a group on facebook.
i love putting raspberry jam on pancakes because i feel like maple syrup can be too overwhelming.
i love making musical mixes and sharing them with people i care about.
i love songs that make me feel nostalgic.
i love hearing jeff play/sing sometime around midnight on his guitar and i love how i now think of him as a great friend of mine.
i love seeing my friends striving to be better. it makes me want to be better too.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I like this very much.

Sara said...

I'm really glad that kimalinalin was on your list of nicknames. That one's my favorite :)

Original Kos said...

I love this list. I LOVE nostalgic music so much too, Kim.

Elysie said...

ahhh i love that kaleidoscope! i try not to look into it, or else i will neeeevvvvver stop!

i loled when i read that part