Thursday, November 5, 2009

you don't mean anything to anyone but me

i wish i could write something extremely witty, intelligent and funny right now, but i think my brain cells are pretty much dead. i have finally gotten in the groove of studying every free moment i have and pretty much letting that be my life.
i have been in a pretty annoyed mood lately but i think that has come to a pass now. i just was getting so frustrated with things and needed to take a step back to look at the eternal perspective.

it helps so much.

for one of my classes this guy came and talked about financial stuff. like credit card debt, investing, and a lot of really big words. i am going to be honest and say that it scared me a lot. it scares me to think that i am going to have to start thinking about that soon. and about trying to survive out there in the real world. i don't ever want to have the kind of job where i work 8-5, come home tired, wake up and do it again. i don't want a job where i don't feel like i am making a difference and making the world a better place. and it scares me to think that is what i am going to end up with.

i am grateful for so much right now:

all of my amazing friends- i know i love you all way more than you love me. but i am so grateful you are in my life.

priesthood blessings- this is helping me get throught the next two weeks on a possible stress fracture in my tibia.

blake-who-is-the-best-cuddler-and-writes-songs-for-me-on-the-guitar- :)

mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com- hil-freaking-arious. i am addicted. these guys are awesome, one went to my high school, but since they use fake names i don't know who it is. it is killing me. i love their honesty and all the juicy, juicy drama!

spoon me- love this place. i crave it everyday. and i love eating it because i don't feel guilty after! huzzah!

running-though it sometimes is the cause of a lot of stress, nothing beats the feeling of being faster than someone.

2 comments:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

If I learn to play the guitar, will you cuddle with me?

-c

Elysie said...

Are you kidding me Kim, I'm basically your stalker. I love you. (I'm smiling creepily right now) hahahaha. I hope everyone thinks I'm a creeper.