Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hello kitty world

this is probably the greatest thing i have seen in a while, a Hello Kitty Hospital!
I know one day i will have some little kiddies of my own, but that day is very far off. however, when that day comes i can't imagine a better place to be than in the comfort and cuteness of my favorite asian creation. now, some people say this is a little excessive. i say there can never be enough hello kitty in the world!













I am planning on getting my concealed weapons permit this winter break the picture below is the gun i have had my eye on the last couple of years. some say that the hello kitty picture and the pinkness makes it less intimidating. this may be true, but it's fashionable and i'm asian. so it works.







i found this gun online. i think it is more hello-kitty-like, but not as intimidating as the first.

3 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

wow where is the HK hospital at? Thats really cool. As for the gun - yeAH!! thats super neat. I have 2 guns to go shooting with here in AZ when my cousins go. Its so fun!

Amanda said...

yeah the first gun is definitely way cooler.

Elysie said...

Yay! I love Hello Kitty! Let's go to Thailand together so we can push a baby out of our birth canals... while being surrounded by cuteness! I hope the hospital gowns they give us are Hello Kitty, who am I kidding, of course they are!