Sunday, November 2, 2008

because amanda posted this. and i am bored


8 T.V. shows I love to watch:

1. America's Next Top Model
2. Arrested Development
3. Gossip Girl
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Greys Anatomy
6. The Office
7. Little House on the Parie
8. Jimmy Kimmel Live

8 Favorite Restaurants


1. Sage's Cafe
2. Sage's Cafe
3. Dairy Keen
4. Uno's (best pizza in Chicago)
5. Sage's Cafe
6. Hires
7. Sage's Cafe
8. Mimi's Cafe

8 things that happened yesterday

1. My team won the conference championship
2. i was second team all-conference
3. got ninth place overall
4. was second from the team
5. was in new mexico, texas, and nevada
6. sat by an awesome man on the flight home that flies private planes for celebrities. he told me which ones are jerks and which ones are sweet!
7. was a mile away from mexico
8. ate a huge hot fudge sunday

8 things I look forward to

1. Regionals!
2. taking classes for my new major!
3. being a fast runner
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Summer
7. being rich
8. africa

8 things I love about fall

1. crunchy leaves
2. sweaters
3. carving pumpkins
4. cold weather
5. wearing scarves
6. candy corn
7. pumpkin pie
8. going up the canyon

8 things on my wish list

1. clothes from urban outfitters
2. traveling out of the country
3. for my team to make it to nationals this season
4. more money
5. a happy family
6. to be faster
7. healthy hair
8. to see my sister

1 comment:

Elysie said...

uuummmmm. eight things that makes elyse great...

jk, jk, jk