Wednesday, August 27, 2008

we are like two indians sitting in a canoe

so here i am. back in logan. feeling pretty alone at the moment. my boy is down in salt lake still. and i am up here feeling like the constant third wheel in basically everyone's company. i am really happy for my friends and all of their new boyfriends, but it makes life kinda lonely for me. it's either be the third wheel, or don't hang out with people. it's getting old.

i like all of my classes. i have friends in most of them which is good cause i'm not very good at getting out of my comfort zone and meeting new people.
i love my house and my roomies are alright. there are a lot of jesus pictures up everywhere which is something new to me.
running is going very well, we have a great team this year and i am not injured. things are going very well for me right now..... okay maybe it has just been the past two days..... but i feel like i am on a roll.

2 comments:

Cassandra Stanislaw said...

I would definitely be your girlfriend when others are with their boyfriends ;)
But seriously, I wish I could be having sleepovers with you!
And I'm so glad you are not injured! Praise be to God!
Keep me updated on races and such! :)
LOVE YOU xoxo

Elysie said...

dear kimmie-co. i love you and we need to be social together. so lets stop being lame and talk to new people, even if we are busy