Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i need to do this right now.

when i am unhappy i have a list of things i do to try and change that. first exercise, then i shower, next i force myself to smile. if i am faced with a day like today, where none of the above will alleviate my unhappiness, i try to a compile a list of reasons i should be happy. here goes.

1. today while working on a trail in american fork canyon, i noticed we were surrounded by lush green plants and clouds that sprinkled rain upon us. it is how i imagine ireland would be. i then suggested we speak in irish accents for a while and the entire crew joined in. it was delightful.

2. 50% off on north face products. woo. go forest service.

3. my jeans from 7th grade still fit me.

4. stolen smokey the bear poster.

5. setting my brother up with a girl.

6. i have the best boyfriend ever. and i'm pretty sure if i told him to buy me a pony, he would.

7. i can call myself a sophomore now.

8. gas isn't $5.00 a gallon..... yet.

9. my kitten attacked bubbles.

that's all i have for now.

bye.

1 comment:

Elysie said...

10. you kissed a girl and you liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick.

11. you're really hot

12. kyle is hot

13. it was summer, and you were in sojo