Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"out of all the times we did stuff together, did we ever actually do anything legal?"

probably not.

i've never really been much of the type that likes to do what i am supposed to do. which is probably why my dad calls me everyday and tells me how much he DOESN'T want me to go on a mission in hopes that i WILL go on one.

dear dad,
reverse psychology doesn't work if you tell me you are using reverse psychology.
love,
kimberly

in other news,
life is good. i heard this quote i really liked today (heard: i was facebook stalking and read it from some girl's quote box). it went something like......"every sixty seconds you spend upset is another minute of happiness you'll never get back." super cheesy, i know. but it really resonated with me when i read it. i think because it helped me to realize I have control over how I decide to react to situations in my life. I can choose to be angry/annoyed/hurt or be happy and learn to not put myself in those situations i don't want to be in.

i picked up a new hobby cause i was bored friday:











obsessed with this song

2 comments:

Stacie S-H said...

Love your tree pic! so many awesome fall colors . You should go on a mission - if you want! All I know is that I love love loved mine. One of the hardest things I've ever done but oh-so fulling, rewarding, and worth it. Neways. I DO remember cubbies! :)

Elysie said...

I love you and your new hobby. And your dad is funny. I'm waiting for that unicorn/kitty painting...