Friday, January 2, 2009

so this is 2009

all things considered i think 2009 is going to be a great year. i think i will grow this year more than i have any other year. right now i am the weakest i have ever been in my life, but just like muscles... you break them down enough and they will come back stronger. so that is my hope.

to all my friends. i love you. i don't know what i would do without you. you mean so much to me i can't thank you enough for the things you do for me.

i have decided to deactivate my facebook account. i don't know if this is permanent, but i think this is a good step for me. i need to start living in reality where i get to know people from how they act and treat people and not what they post on facebook.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have followed your wisdom and also deactivated my facebook account. I feel better already :)

angela said...

um sad. but good for you we still have to talk though. <3 you.